(and by phone or zoom everywhere else)
Are you looking for a life coach in Burnaby, near Vancouver, BC? Crimson Door Healing can help!
Why You Need A Life Coach / When You Need a Life Coach (or as Dana prefers, a Life Strategist)
Dana has spent most of his time coaching CEOs, upper management, professional athletes, and professional musicians and actors. These are people who recognize that their past impacts their present and future, and people who want to make sure they don’t keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again.
How Life Coaching Helps
Coaching / Life Strategist work can help you with those ‘over and over again’ mistakes:
- if you’re having the same fight with your partner and you can’t seem to fix it no matter what.
- if you’re unhappy with your job, your marriage, your life, and you can’t seem to fix it
- if you can’t seem to inspire the people working with you or the people you’re managing at work (or if they flat-out seem to dislike you)
- if you feel like you’re in a dead-end, not-listened-to, why-am-I-doing-this-anyway position with your work. Or your relationship. Or your life.
- if you wake up dreading going to work, talking to your partner, dealing with your kids, handling your family
- if you feel like you’re being held back and you don’t know why
- if you know you can do better…but for some reason you just don’t
- if your relationship is on the rocks
- if you aren’t getting the respect you feel like you deserve at work (or at home)
- if you don’t know how to make decisions under pressure
- if you feel like your past is holding you back but you don’t know how to change that
- if you feel trapped
- if you feel stuck
- if you feel resentful
How Life Coaching Works
Dana, as a Life Strategist, is like a Life Coach only more so. His job is to listen, and to help you truly understand your past and how it can change your future (and how it doesn’t need to be in control of you anymore). That’s it. It’s that simple. But simple, done deeply and properly and thoughtfully and respectfully and safely, can make all the difference in the world.
He is a black belt in life and uses his excellent listening skills combined with his energetic skills and actively listens to what you have to say. I am convinced that he can even grasp what you are trying hard not to say or acknowledge. His honest, ‘no-nonsense’, yet empathetic approach makes you feel safe and heard. No matter what is going on in your life, or what you think ‘may be going on’, Dana helps you sort through stuff that you think is unrelated or irrelevant and helps you to effectively and efficiently sort through the clutter and come out of a session feeling clearer, more grounded and with a sense of direction and new found purpose. I highly recommend Dana to any one who is struggling in life or anyone who is curious about the next steps in their personal and/or work life.
~SL, West Vancouver
Why Choose Crimson Door Healing?
The work that Dana has done as a martial arts instructor for more than 25 years combines with his empathic but matter-of-fact approach to help you become the person you want to be; the person you are underneath the past, the traumas, the pain, the hurt, the anger, the resentment, the mistakes. He is passionate about helping you find the parts of you that you buried to stay safe, the parts of you that were hurt and are acting out, the parts of you that deserve to have some freedom again to have joy, and direction, and freedom.
The Black Belt Mind strategies and classes have been developed by Dana. They combine lessons from the dojo (martial arts training) he has found to be at the heart of learning how to master your life by mastering yourself, your emotions, your past, and the parts of you that you feel are ‘not good enough.’
He takes the lessons from the dojo that he’s applied to various companies, managers, CEOs, and professional actors, athletes, and musicians, and extends them in a simple, straight-forward way that you can use in every part of your life.
If you’d like more information, you can find out more about using the Black Belt Mind concepts for corporate training and company culture building with Dana, learn how we work with stress and with anxiety, or get some free lessons from the Black Belt Mind Basics course.
In Dana’s experience, as a life strategist and life coach, you are always good enough. You just need to be reminded how, sometimes.
Photo Copyright Paulgrecaud | Dreamstime.com. https://www.dreamstime.com/paulgrecaud_info